How to Join SSI
Hello! There are a few things you need to do if you'd like to have full access to SSI's resources as a member.
- Fill out [this form] so we can add you to our official roster.
- In order to allow you access to our workspace, Mission Control, you need to do the following things:
- Go to AXESS and click "STARS" at the top
- Using either the "All Learning" list, or the Search Catalog, complete the following three safety trainings: EHS-4200: General Safety, Injury Prevention (IIPP), and Emergency Preparedness, EHS-1900: Chemical Safety for Laboratories, and EHS-2200: Compressed Gas Safety.
- Some time after completion, you will receive an email for each of these (can take up to 24 hours) certifying your completion. Save each e-mail as a PDF, or, less preferably, screenshot it. This PDF or screenshot must have your name on it.
- Create a folder on the SSI Google Drive [here] with your full name, and, inside of it, upload PDF's or screenshots proving your completion of the safety trainings.
This is not fine
This article requires considerable cleanup to meet SSI wiki quality standards.
Please help the SSI Wiki by correcting formatting and fixing errors in content and organization.